- #1 The U.S. dollar has lost well over 95 percent of its value since the Federal Reserve was created in 1913. The Fed has failed time and time again from preventing big financial bubbles from being created and then eventually bursting. About the only thing the Federal Reserve seems to be good at is creating more government debt that the rest of us have to pay for. So what possible justification is there for allowing the Federal Reserve to continue to issue our currency and run our economy?
- #2 Ten years ago, the “employment rate” in the United States was about 64%. Since then it has been constantly declining and now the “employment rate” in the United States is only about 58%. So where did all of those jobs go? Is this what we can expect from “globalism”?
- #3 Thousands of dead birds are falling out of the sky and millions of dead fish are washing ashore all over the globe. So does this mean that there is something seriously wrong with the planet?
- #4 If the U.S. economy is getting better, then why did the number of Americans filing for bankruptcy rise another 9 percent in 2010? Why won’t our government officials be straight with us and tell us the real truth about the economy?
- #5 Would a failure to raise the debt ceiling really “have catastrophic economic consequences that would last for decades” or is U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner just blowing off a lot of hot air again?
- #6 If 71 percent of the American people are against it, and only 18 percent of them are for it, then why in the world are our representatives in Congress overwhelmingly in favor of raising the debt ceiling again?
- #7 Will a combination of extreme weather, soaring agricultural commodity prices and rising oil prices lead to a devastating global food shortage at some point in the next few years?
- #8 In Algeria, hordes of young people are throwing fire bombs and are shouting slogans such as “Bring us Sugar!” Are these the kinds of food riots that we should expect to see around the globe as food gets tight this year?
- #9 Over the last couple of years, lawmakers in at least 10 U.S. states have introduced legislation that would allow state commerce to be conducted with gold and silver coins. Could this be the beginning of a new trend?
- #10 When German Chancellor Angela Merkel says that Germany will do “whatever is needed to support the euro” is that supposed to make all of us feel better about the stability of the failing European currency? If the Euro does fail, won’t that cause another financial meltdown like we saw back in 2008?
- #11 Back in 1970, 25 percent of all jobs in the United States were manufacturing jobs. Today, only 9 percent of the jobs in the United States are manufacturing jobs. How in the world could we allow that to happen?
- #12 According to a recent Gallup survey, 7 out of every 10 Americans believe that religion is losing influence in the United States. So exactly what does that say about our society?
- #13 Now that the State of Illinois has passed a 66 percent increase in the state income tax, how long will it be before other states start passing draconian income tax hikes?
Help FUND Ballerina
dissaNip on “The Great Dictator… yurki1000 on Posse Comitatus Act PlanetPrisoner on Looking For America werefedup on USA -a Country Run by Idi… Ruby Brentlinger on Free Justina Pelletier NOW…
Let’s Rant about it….K?
! FREE JUSTINA !
Archive of posts
On my bookshelf:
Defeating the Media Blackout
It is said:
“Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.”
"Those who make PEACEFUL R3VOLUTION impossible
...will make VIOLENT REVOLUTION inevitable.
-John F Kennedy
"Those who make you believe absurdities will make you commit atrocities."
“Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.”
“No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.” -Voltaire
"I have taken it upon myself that I WILL NOT take a salary any higher than the medium income of all Americans, which is thirty-nine thousand dollars." - Ron Paul
"And I sincerely believe with you that banking institutions are more dangerous than standing armies, and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity under the name of funding is but swindling futurity on a large scale."
-Thomas Jefferson - In a letter to John Tyler, May 28th, 1816
"Patriarchy governments are about CONTROL"
-Russel Means -Lakotah
"It is not a hopeful time unless you grab a hold of the Constitution...it's not too late, it's not too late."
-Russel Means -Lakotah
If some men are entitled by right to the products of the work of others, it means that those others are deprived of rights and condemned to slave labor. Any alleged "right" of one man, which necessitates the violation of the rights of another, is not and cannot be a right. No man can have a right to impose an unchosen obligation, an unrewarded duty or an involuntary servitude on another man. There can be no such thing as "the right to enslave."
-- Ayn Rand, "Man's Rights," The Virtue of Selfishness
"Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains taken to bring it to light." -General George Washington
“Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it.” -Henry Ford
Those who can make you believe absurdities will make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire
- 9/11 1599 Geneva 2012 AE911Truth Americana Banksters BillGates bin Laden Chaplin Chef Nirasha chemtrails CIA collapse Committed Common Sense DBCooper debt deception ECONOMIC COLLAPSE entrepreneur Federal Reserve Financial Collapse foreclosures Frank Serpico Geneva Bible Genocide geoengineering George Carlin globalists GOD Gore RANT HealthRanger Hitler Humor Idiocracy Iowa Straw Iraq JFK Johnny Cash Justina Liberty LIES Looting MSM MSM Lies Nashville NaturalNews NDAA NOAA Obama Patriot P Craig Roberts PlanetPrisonerViewpoint Political Collapse Rand Paul Reagan Republic RIOTS Romney Ron Paul RonPaul RONPAUL2012 Russell Means Second Amendment SHEEPLE Societal Collapse Soetorro surveilance the Coming Collapse TOTAL Collapse TRUTH TruthNow TSA WAR What If?
LIVE Silver Price
Creative Commons “PP”
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License
What’s been said….
- Ballet and Marimba
- Chuck Baldwin ‘MY THOUGHTS ON THE MOVIE “AMERICAN SNIPER”‘
- Jack Donovan: Becoming the New Barbarians
- Posse Comitatus Act
- Justina is FREE !!
- Looking For America
- United States Flag Code
- PBS Frontline’s ‘United States of Secrets’ must be watched | Opinion Northwest | Seattle Times
- Muscle Shoals -2613 Jackson Highway, Sheffield, AL, USA
- Why Jesus Was REALLY Killed: Challenging the Money Changers
- 2011 Report to Congress on White House Staff
- 2nd Amendment -ppt
- American Dictatorship -Country Codger
- Amusing Ourselves to Death
- Articles by RON PAUL
- Cats gone Wild!!…rofl
- Cell Tower / Microwave interference
- Farmageddon- The Movie
- George Carlin
- If I were a Terrorist- James Pence
- Joe Rogan -The American War Machine
- Jon Stewart on Ron Paul
- Leonard Cohen -Because of You
- Leonard Cohen -Everybody Knows
- Liberation of Canary Wharf !
- Looting is NOT a R3VOLUTION !
- NASHVILLE- CHEMTRAIL summer
- Natural News info- Global buyout of nutritional companies
- Rick Perry /globalist
- The 1st Fed Audit is complete -from senate.gov
- The Holy Trinity
- the Sheeple Quiz
- Truth Now
- What IF ? –
- Why I Support Ron Paul
How we feel..
! LIBERTY !
- 4th Amendment
- Able Danger
- Alex Jones
- Big Pharma
- Bin Laden
- Bix Weir
- Bob Chapman
- Brook Hill School
- Bruce Fein
- Common Sense
- David Icke
- economic collapse
- Federal Reserve
- First Amendment
- George Carlin
- Gerald Celente
- global warming hoax
- gold / silver
- gun control
- Health Ranger
- Holy Bible
- Jesus Christ
- Kyoto Protocol
- made in America
- Max Keiser
- Muscle Shoals
- National Debt
- Point of View
- Political Collapse
- Ron Paul
- Russel Means
- Sheriff Arpaio
- societal collapse
- sound recording
- Steve Quayle
- TAKE ACTION